EXCELLENCE IN SCHOOL EDUCATION


I wish to share with you my exhilarating experience and absolute satisfaction that I had on my presenting the projects and expressing my views on “EXCELLENCE IN SCHOOL EDUCATION” in the International Conference held from 12th April, 2012 to 14th April, 2012 at Hotel Capitol Hill, Ranchi. Having gone through my Resume, the organizing committee appreciated lavishly and took an individual note of my performance at NUEPA, New Delhi and IIM, Ahmedabad. Further, they invited me to give a presentation on the topic “Relationship of Transformational Leadership with Cognitive Style and Their Inter-Personal Listening Skills Among School Principals”. I worked on it and joined the conference. I deem it a great honour that our Regional Director was present on the day of my presentation. I focused on the topic by co-relating the past and the present methods of teaching the students and controlling the sub-ordinates. The presentation appealed to the senses of the dignitaries, resource persons, around 120 Principals (of CBSE Affiliated leading schools, like DPS, DAV, Missionary Schools, Eastern Zone) so much that they went on applauding quite for some time then. The resource persons of the International repute had a one to one talk with me and enquired about our humble temple of learning. I felt greatly flattered at receiving the wide acclaim and having been asked I attributed the success of my presentation to my sub-ordinates in general. I hold that the reputation of any institution hinges on the honest, sincere and selfless services of the committed staff, and, as always, I do say that I am fortunate in this regard. At last, I would like to acknowledge the close cooperation of Dr. Saroj Ranjan, Assistant Professor, V.B.U., Hazaribag, Mr. Krishna Kumar Singh, Mr. Karuna Sindhu Chandra and Mr. Ravindra Kumar Sahu who devoted extra time to the preparation of the presentation, with myself as a guide. In anticipation of your yet closer cooperation in future.

Ashok Kumar
Principal
DAV Public School,
Hazaribag